ROSE WINE OF AOP COTES DE PROVENCE
Domaine du Deffend Neuf Organic
Grenache; Syrah; Vermentino
Domaine du Deffend Neuf BIO is a wine with a pink color of beautiful intensity. The nose is intense and complex, with aromas of small white flowers and passion fruit.
In the mouth, a lot of amplitude with a slight sweetness on the finish. The wine is fresh and balanced by a nice harmony.
ALLIANCE FOOD - WINE
Rosé Domaine du Deffend Neuf goes well with grilled fish or white meat. It can be enjoyed as an aperitif. Best to be served at a temperature of 8° C to 10° C.
Bottle bordelaise Provence seduction - Box of 6 or 12 bottles - Bottle Barcode: 3334861003434
PREPARATION AND PRESENTATION OF WINE
The rosé wines produced by the Domaine du Deffend Neuf belong to Côtes de Provence appellation. Its geographic range includes 85 communes of the Var, Bouches-du-Rhône. and Alpes-Maritimes departments, and extends over an area of about 20,000 hectares. The Domaine du Deffend Neuf is located in the commune of Trets. This family-owned estate of 25 hectares was founded in 1977. Its first plots were planted in 1973 and the most recent ones were cultivated during 2009-2010. About 40% of the vines are over 15 years old and the remaining 60% have more than 10 years old. The Domaine du Deffend Neuf rosé is a product of the practice of organic farming. Its grapes are grown without fertilizers or chemicals. Accordingly, its wines are subject to certification and inspection by an organization approved by the Ministry of Agriculture (ECOCERT).