Vinexpo Bordeaux 2017
Vins Bréban company will exhibit at Vinexpo Bordeaux 2017 to be held from 18 to 21 June 2017.
With over 48,000 visitors from 120 countries, and 1,250 journalists on average, the International Wine Fair Vinexpo is considered one of the most important international wine fairs.
"Vins Bréban" company will participate and introduce new vintages and new wines. We invite you to visit our display and taste our wines at the booth BC32-2 in Hall 1.
Award-winning wines of Provence in 2017
At "Chardonnay du Monde 2017" festival contest the sparkling wine DUC DE RAYBAUD Chardonnay was honored with a silver medal.
At the CGA event held in Paris 9 wines presented by our company were recognized for exceptional quality and distinctive character.
DOMAINE DE PONTFRACT appellation Côtes de Provence was honored with a bronze medal.
At contest « CIVP Vins de Provence » 4 wines presented by our company received awards.
MIMI EN PROVENCE appellation Côtes de Provence was honored a silver medal as well.
At "Mondial du rosé" contest the rosé sparkling wine BO RIVAGE Brut and DOMAINE LA BEYSSANNETTE were granted Gold Medals and the rosé wine DOMAINE GLACIERES BIO AOP Coteaux Varois en Provence et MIMI EN PROVENCE AOP Côtes de Provence were honored with Silver medals.
More Articles ...
- Salon ProWein in Düsseldorf 2017
- Sirha 2016 – Culinary Arts, Food Service and Hospitality Lounge at Rio de Janeiro
- Provencal wines recognized by the Wine Spectator in 2016
- Vins Breban – Tasting Notes, from "Vinous Media", by Josh Raynolds (2016)
- The award-winning wines for 2016: Quality Provence wines and Sparkling wines
- Domaine d’Estienne among Top 10 at "EXPOVINIS" 2016 Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Vinexpo, Hong Kong, 24 - 26 May 2016
- Wine & Food Festival 2016 - Cancún Quintana Roo México
- Vinisud 2016 Montpellier
- "Château Miraval"
- 8th annual Hong Kong International Wine & Spirits Fair 2015
- Wine Spectator 2015: Provencal wines
- "Vins Bréban" is partner of the 55th Jazz Festival at Juan
- Blind Tasted 100% on "Mimi en Provence"
- MIMI en Provence will be presented at Imbibe 2015
- Vinolok for bottling of the new rosé wine MIMI en Provence
- Awards for Provencal wines in 2015
- Vinisud Asia: Shanghai World Expo Center October 29th – 31st, 2014
- Laithwaite's Wine event between October 31st and November 1st, 2014 in London
- Provence wines from Vins Breban were recognized by the Wine Spectator in 2014
- Awards for the wines in 2014 – Wines of Provence and Corsica wines
- "EXPOVINIS" 2014 Expo Center Norte, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Expo ANTAD Guadalajara, salon Jalisco, March 2014
- The award-winning wines for 2013: Quality Provence wines and Sparkling wines
- "Expovini", São Paulo Brésil, from 24 to 26 april 2013
- "Provence in the City" in Chicago March 7, 2013
- Vinisud Asia on 26 to 28 February 2013
- ‘Days of French Wines and Spirits’ in Moscow and St.-Petersburg, 2012
- Wine and Food Exhibition “SIAL” in Shanghai, China, from May 9 to 11, 2012
- Wines of Provence - Award-Winning in 2012