Award-winning wines of Provence for 2018
At the «Chardonnay du Monde 2018» festival two sparkling wines, DUC DE RAYBAUD Chardonnay and RESERVE DE CANDELON Chardonnay, were honored with silver medals.
A gold medal was conferred upon the rosé sparkling wine MIMI at the "Vinalies Internationales" contest.
At the "Mondial du Rosé" competition the rosé sparkling wine MIMI and the rosé DOMAINE SAINT ESTEVE BIO were awarded silver medals.
Four wines presented by Vins Breban were recognized for their exceptional quality and distinctive character at the "CGA" event held in Paris. CHÂTEAU CASTEL DES MAURES received a gold medal, while silver medals were granted to DOMAINE DE PONTFRACT, CHÂTEAU PEYROL, and MIMI EN PROVENCE all designated appellation Côtes de Provence.
VILLA AIX appellation Aix-en-Provence, was honored with a gold medal at "Feminalises de Beaune".
At the competition "CIVP Vins de Provence" three wines presented by Vins Breban received awards: DOMAINE DEFFEND NEUF BIO appellation Côtes de Provence, DOMAINE D’ESTIENNE and MIMI EN PROVENCE, both designated appellation Coteaux Varois en Provence, were each awarded silver medals.
DOMAINE FAZI was honored with gold medal at "Foire de Brignoles". DOMAINE CASA ROSSA and the ALIVETTO rosé were awarded bronze medals.
The rosé wine ALIVETTO IGP Ile de Beauté was awarded a gold medal by "Gilbert & Gaillard".
Vinexpo, Hong Kong, 29 - 31 May 2018
Vinexpo Asia-Pacific, the number one trade show in the Asia-Pacific region for wine makers and merchants from around the world, will be held in Hong Kong May 29 – 31, 2018.
This year Vinexpo Asia-Pacific will celebrate its 20th anniversary. To mark the occasion, this year event organizers will present a special programme. It is expected about 1,300 exhibitors will participate from more than 30 countries, with many times more visitors.
Jean-Jacques Bréban, CEO of "Vins Bréban" company, will participate in person and introduce new vintages and other fine Provencal wines.
APAS 2018 Expo Center Norte, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Come join us at booth Nº 873 at the Expo Center Norte, Lounge APAS 2018, and enjoy a variety of fine Provencal wines.
The APAS Expo will take place May 7-10, 2018 at Expo Center Norte, Sao Paulo, Brazil. This exposition brings together leading producers, wholesalers and supermarket sector professionals.
The latest edition of Salon reported, for example, that attendees will include more than 686 exhibitors from 61 countries and over 74.288 subscribers.
More Articles ...
- Salon ProWein in Düsseldorf, March, 2018
- Vinexpo, Hong Kong, 9 - 11 November 2017
- Vins Breban – Tasting Notes, from the "Wine Enthusiast" 2017
- Vinexpo Bordeaux 2017
- Award-winning wines of Provence in 2017
- Sirha 2016 – Culinary Arts, Food Service and Hospitality Lounge at Rio de Janeiro
- Provencal wines recognized by the Wine Spectator in 2016
- Vins Breban – Tasting Notes, from "Vinous Media", by Josh Raynolds (2016)
- The award-winning wines for 2016: Quality Provence wines and Sparkling wines
- Domaine d’Estienne among Top 10 at "EXPOVINIS" 2016 Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Wine & Food Festival 2016 - Cancún Quintana Roo México
- Vinisud 2016 Montpellier
- "Château Miraval"
- 8th annual Hong Kong International Wine & Spirits Fair 2015
- Wine Spectator 2015: Provencal wines
- "Vins Bréban" is partner of the 55th Jazz Festival at Juan
- Blind Tasted 100% on "Mimi en Provence"
- MIMI en Provence will be presented at Imbibe 2015
- Vinolok for bottling of the new rosé wine MIMI en Provence
- Awards for Provencal wines in 2015
- Vinisud Asia: Shanghai World Expo Center October 29th – 31st, 2014
- Laithwaite's Wine event between October 31st and November 1st, 2014 in London
- Provence wines from Vins Breban were recognized by the Wine Spectator in 2014
- Awards for the wines in 2014 – Wines of Provence and Corsica wines
- "EXPOVINIS" 2014 Expo Center Norte, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Expo ANTAD Guadalajara, salon Jalisco, March 2014
- The award-winning wines for 2013: Quality Provence wines and Sparkling wines
- "Expovini", São Paulo Brésil, from 24 to 26 april 2013
- "Provence in the City" in Chicago March 7, 2013
- Vinisud Asia on 26 to 28 February 2013
- Wine and Food Exhibition “SIAL” in Shanghai, China, from May 9 to 11, 2012
- Wines of Provence - Award-Winning in 2012