APAS 2018 Expo Center Norte, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Come join us at booth Nº 873 at the Expo Center Norte, Lounge APAS 2018, and enjoy a variety of fine Provencal wines.
The APAS Expo will take place May 7-10, 2018 at Expo Center Norte, Sao Paulo, Brazil. This exposition brings together leading producers, wholesalers and supermarket sector professionals.
The latest edition of Salon reported, for example, that attendees will include more than 686 exhibitors from 61 countries and over 74.288 subscribers.
Salon ProWein in Düsseldorf - March 18th - 20th, 2018
The 25th edition of International “ProWein” Fair will be held in Düsseldorf March 18th - 20th, 2018. More than 6,000 exhibitors from 50 countries are expected to participate in the show.
"Vins Breban" will participate in the show and introduce new vintages and new wines.
Vinexpo, Hong Kong, 9 - 11 November 2017
Vinexpo Asia-Pacific, the number one trade show in the Asia-Pacific region for wine makers and merchants from around the world, will be held in Hong Kong November 9 – 11, 2017.
The Vinexpo Asia-Pacific is based on the expertise of Vinexpo, the world leader in wine and spirits related trade shows since 1981. It is expected about 1,300 exhibitors will participate and more than 17,000 visitors, mainly business professionals from Asia-Pacific region.
Jean-Jacques Bréban, CEO of "Vins Bréban" company, will participate in person and introduce new vintages and new wines.
More Articles ...
- Vins Breban – Tasting Notes, from the "Wine Enthusiast" 2017
- Vinexpo Bordeaux 2017
- Award-winning wines of Provence in 2017
- Sirha 2016 – Culinary Arts, Food Service and Hospitality Lounge at Rio de Janeiro
- Provencal wines recognized by the Wine Spectator in 2016
- Vins Breban – Tasting Notes, from "Vinous Media", by Josh Raynolds (2016)
- The award-winning wines for 2016: Quality Provence wines and Sparkling wines
- Domaine d’Estienne among Top 10 at "EXPOVINIS" 2016 Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Wine & Food Festival 2016 - Cancún Quintana Roo México
- Vinisud 2016 Montpellier
- "Château Miraval"
- 8th annual Hong Kong International Wine & Spirits Fair 2015
- Wine Spectator 2015: Provencal wines
- "Vins Bréban" is partner of the 55th Jazz Festival at Juan
- Blind Tasted 100% on "Mimi en Provence"
- MIMI en Provence will be presented at Imbibe 2015
- Vinolok for bottling of the new rosé wine MIMI en Provence
- Awards for Provencal wines in 2015
- Vinisud Asia: Shanghai World Expo Center October 29th – 31st, 2014
- Laithwaite's Wine event between October 31st and November 1st, 2014 in London
- Provence wines from Vins Breban were recognized by the Wine Spectator in 2014
- Awards for the wines in 2014 – Wines of Provence and Corsica wines
- "EXPOVINIS" 2014 Expo Center Norte, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Expo ANTAD Guadalajara, salon Jalisco, March 2014
- The award-winning wines for 2013: Quality Provence wines and Sparkling wines
- "Expovini", São Paulo Brésil, from 24 to 26 april 2013
- "Provence in the City" in Chicago March 7, 2013
- Vinisud Asia on 26 to 28 February 2013
- Wine and Food Exhibition “SIAL” in Shanghai, China, from May 9 to 11, 2012
- Wines of Provence - Award-Winning in 2012