Vinexpo, Hong Kong, 9 - 11 November 2017
Vinexpo Asia-Pacific, the number one trade show in the Asia-Pacific region for wine makers and merchants from around the world, will be held in Hong Kong November 9 – 11, 2017.
The Vinexpo Asia-Pacific is based on the expertise of Vinexpo, the world leader in wine and spirits related trade shows since 1981. It is expected about 1,300 exhibitors will participate and more than 17,000 visitors, mainly business professionals from Asia-Pacific region.
Jean-Jacques Bréban, CEO of "Vins Bréban" company, will participate in person and introduce new vintages and new wines.
Vins Breban – Tasting Notes, from the "Wine Enthusiast" 2017
Rosé wines MADO EN PROVENCE, DOMAINE DES MONTICOLES, CHÂTEAU DE LIBRAN, DOMAINE VALFONT, DOMAINE LA COLOMBE appellation Coteaux Varois en Provence, DOMAINE DE PARIS, BO RIVAGE Coteaux Varois en Provence, VILLA AIX, LES HAUTS PLATEAUX rosé were rated as follows : 88, 88, 88, 86, 86, 86, 86, 85 and 85 points respectively.
The Wine Enthusiast’s specific opinions about individual wines are as noted:
MADO EN PROVENCE rosé wine is soft and ripe to start but deliciously balanced and crisp at the end. Named after Madeleine or Mado, an imaginary Provencal lady, the wine is packed in latest Provence fashion bottle with a glass-stopper.
DOMAINE DES MONTICOLES wine is pale pink in color, refreshingly light and crisp. With its attractive red-currant flavors, the wine is lively, bright and bone dry.
CHÂTEAU DE LIBRAN rosé wine is crisp, bright with acidity and red-currant fruits. It has weight while also having an intensely crisp texture. Its aftertaste and rich texture are lifted at the end by à shot of citrus. The wine comes from the estate of a 19th-century family-owned château.
DOMAINE VALFONT rosé wine is best described as a attractively fruity, crisp and light. With a touch of caramel under the red fruits, it is lively, with balanced acidity at the end.
DOMAINE LA COLOMBE rosé wine is produced from the estate’s vineyard between 900 and 1300 feet in elevation close to the Sainte-Victoire mountain. Its proximity to St. Victoire gives this attractive wine its cool feel. It is fruity while also having a tangy texture and fine acidity. The wine is well in balance and full of fruit.
DOMAINE DE PARIS rosé wine is smooth and fruity. It is very open, accessible with a lightly zesty texture. The wine has a perfumed crisp aftertaste.
BO RIVAGE rosé wine is attractively onion-skin pink in color. This wine is lightly textured and delicate in flavor. It does have à dry peppery edge that brings out some structure. The wine’s crisp fruit is restrained.
VILLA AIX rosé wine is laced with really crisp fruits and red-currant flavors. This wine is brightly fuity, lively and with a tight texture.
LES HAUTS PLATEAUX rosé wine is produced in the mountains which rise up behind the French Riviera. It has an attractive cool feel, while keeping plenty of fruit and a ripe caramel character. It is bright with plenty of acidity at the end.
More Articles ...
- Vinexpo Bordeaux 2017
- Award-winning wines of Provence in 2017
- Salon ProWein in Düsseldorf 2017
- Sirha 2016 – Culinary Arts, Food Service and Hospitality Lounge at Rio de Janeiro
- Provencal wines recognized by the Wine Spectator in 2016
- Vins Breban – Tasting Notes, from "Vinous Media", by Josh Raynolds (2016)
- The award-winning wines for 2016: Quality Provence wines and Sparkling wines
- Domaine d’Estienne among Top 10 at "EXPOVINIS" 2016 Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Wine & Food Festival 2016 - Cancún Quintana Roo México
- Vinisud 2016 Montpellier
- "Château Miraval"
- 8th annual Hong Kong International Wine & Spirits Fair 2015
- Wine Spectator 2015: Provencal wines
- "Vins Bréban" is partner of the 55th Jazz Festival at Juan
- Blind Tasted 100% on "Mimi en Provence"
- MIMI en Provence will be presented at Imbibe 2015
- Vinolok for bottling of the new rosé wine MIMI en Provence
- Awards for Provencal wines in 2015
- Vinisud Asia: Shanghai World Expo Center October 29th – 31st, 2014
- Laithwaite's Wine event between October 31st and November 1st, 2014 in London
- Provence wines from Vins Breban were recognized by the Wine Spectator in 2014
- Awards for the wines in 2014 – Wines of Provence and Corsica wines
- "EXPOVINIS" 2014 Expo Center Norte, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Expo ANTAD Guadalajara, salon Jalisco, March 2014
- The award-winning wines for 2013: Quality Provence wines and Sparkling wines
- "Expovini", São Paulo Brésil, from 24 to 26 april 2013
- "Provence in the City" in Chicago March 7, 2013
- Vinisud Asia on 26 to 28 February 2013
- Wine and Food Exhibition “SIAL” in Shanghai, China, from May 9 to 11, 2012
- Wines of Provence - Award-Winning in 2012