For 1 cocktail:
- 1 blender, 1 tumbler glass,
- 1 pestle,
- 20 cl of rose wine of Provence (MIMI en Provence),
- 1 grapefruit,
- 1 cl of grapefruit syrup,
- 3 cl of triple sec (Cointreau),
- powdered cinnamon, crushed ice
Place 4 plump sections of peeled grapefruitin a blender, add 1 knife laying of cinnamon, 3 cl of triple sec and 1 cl of grapefruit syrup.
Crush the ingredients with a pillon in the blender. Fill the tumbler glass with grapefruit mixture, crushed ice and Provencal rosé wine.
Garnish the glass with a slice of pamplemosse.